If you owned google.com

Okay. This isn't the greatest question or discussion but i'd like to know what you'd do if you owned google.com would you keep it? would you buy out as much of the internet that you could avoid? would you turn youtube into a way your member could earn? (like they've mentioned) -------------------------------------------------------------- Personally i think i would sell. They've pretty much been big for awhile and i can't help but think people will start to turn away from them because of the way they act when buying sites which treat there business. I'd use the money to give to family and i'd also donate some but of course i would save a fair amount. ~Joey
@lisa101 (1363)
I believe i would sell too. I would much rather have that money than to try to keep that site up to date and interesting.
Hey Lisa! Good answer! It's alot of work some people might pay someone to look after it but i'm sure most would be happier without it. Kudos! ~Joey
@shundiggs (185)
• Nigeria
I would have sold 90% of the shares to the highest bidder long ago. I would just hang on to 10% holding and leave off them for the rest of my life.