Are you an email wh0re?

Okay, okay, before you get offended:) I am asking this question is a NICE or FUN way! :) I guess I consider myself an email wh0re. I change email addresses so often, I am really trying to settle down into just a couple... LOL I currently have way too many. I just created a new one on AOL and I am using it for family/friends. I have another one I use for my website and home businesses. So, which email do you prefer?? I LOVE AOL, I love the spam blocker and the storage space. I wasn't too happy with Gmail.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I never thought I would actually say these words but I am a reformed wh0re *laughs* I used to have so many emails I could not keep track of all of them and, changed them more often then you change a baby's diaper. For the past 3 or so years I have been using 3 accounts. I have one for friends and family, one for all the online earning stuff and one that only the boy and one other friend know about. I guess you would say I like yahoo because that is what I use for 2 of the accounts.
@manmaxman (850)
no not me
• Marion, Kansas
Nope, I am very faithful. I have been with Yahoo from day one, and cannot see any reason to change. Maybe I am an old stick in the mud, but it works for me. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
@ownado (1681)
• Portugal
I have some different e-mail adresses even though I just currently use one now. Normally I don't change e-mail adresses very often because I don't feel the need to do so and it takes a lot of work to be done.
@xXmeganxX (4423)
i have AOL for family and hotmail for friends, i don't know if im an email thingy tho, LOL! :O)