Am looking for a man.....

@fabwisp (1328)
.....to brighten up my life and make me happy. He needs to be fun, kind and honest. He has to have a good sense of humour and be able to make me laugh..... But I'm not looking for him on here, after all this isn't a dating site! I've seen a few posts on here lately with men looking for women and women for men.....surely mylot should remove these types of posts as this isn't a adating site and I for one wouldn't be happy with knowing that people are looking at me in that way! LOL! I seem to spend most of my days moaning at the moment! But hey it keeps me as sane as I'm ever gonna be LOL!
I agree this isn't a dating site, and probably not a very good place to find a man. I do wish you luck with your search though, finding a lovely man doesn't seem to be easy these days. Keep smiling and I'm sure someone will come along, especially if you are beautiful as your avatar.
@lilaclady (28240)
You will meet someone special in the most unlikelt place and probably when you aren't actually looking, they usually show up just the time you are not looking, just be happy and enjoy freedom while you have it...