Winzip or Winrar

Spain
Which do you use more times?, I usually use winrar much more times because its much more powerful than winzip, have a nice day on mylot and happy earnings also.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
I also prefer Winrar since many years ago. I started using it instead of Winzip because it had the option to pack big files into volumes of a desired size (and it was excellent for using my floppy disks with files of more than 1.44 MB). In the other hand, it supports many file compression formats apart from zip and rar, I also like the pictures more and it has many options too (although I don't really know if these options may have been added to Winzip recently, as I don't use it anymore). It is available in many languages and I think that the compression level of rar files is slightly better than zip files.
I use winzip, as I don't think I even have winrar installed on my computer.
• Spain
thanks for your response.
well i guess winzip for zip files and winrar for the rest including rar...yes i know that winrar also handles zip files but it sometimes doesnt extract them properly/...