hi all ,i want a free study in uk or us

October 11, 2006 3:38am CST
my name is Muhammad J. Hussien i have a degree in English langauges in university of Sulaimania in the north of Iraq , also my wife has a degree in computer sciences in the same university , and now we want to prolong our study to obtain a master degree in the following two countries (Uk or US) with our thanks please contact me to the following e-mail address (hamakarwan@yahoo.com)
1 person likes this
No responses