3,000 pairs of shoes

IPhilippines former First Lady Imelda Marcos has 3,000 pairs of shoes. Marcos famous collection earned her the Imeldific connotation which means excesses and an entry in the Guiness Book of Records. She acquired it during the 21 year reign of her husband as President of the Republic. Do you think this an excess for a first lady?
@unishwetabh (1032)
hehe.......thats a nice question i say.....lol.....well i have got 2 pairs of shoes for my college and then 2 pairs for my sports and then 2 more pairs to hang out with my friends. So in total i got 7 pairs.......i have listed only 6 here because i have got 1 pair for emergency case......like if anytime i need shoes then i dont have to go to the market to buy a new pair immediately.
@bowtieguy (5930)
That's about how many my sister has if not more, she has an entire walk in closet devoted to her shoes, I would say that she gets like 6 or 7 pair a month. I thin k she might have a serious problem or something.