I have an strange question.....

a blind person using a walking stick.............. - a blind person using a walking stick..........................
At most banks nowadays I have noticed that there is a braille device at the drive up window.....I realize it could be used by the passenger in the car, but let's hope it's not being used by the driver!I am not making fun of blind people...I'm almost blind myself.
@SignMe (1031)
For what purpose they use braille device? Is it to help the blind people to read something? Actually I have no seen something like that. Which country you seen that?
I have seen it here on Maui, Hawaii. Yes it is for the blind to read with their hands.
That's interesting! kindly explain what is its actual use? Is it mechanical, what exactly it is. Can you explain with picture if possible? Thanks!
it is actually a braille pad that blind people use to read with their hands...but it is curious to me that it would be at a car drive through part of a bank....
@beckyomg1 (6758)
yeah i think it is for some one to get out of the car and use it.
yeah I think you're right :)