Don't you think ,there should be Categories in Mylot?

Hong Kong
well i think there should be categories because it'll be esy to go to any topic instead of searching topics,,.
@kiwidipa (2854)
oh man yes, i also think you should be able to just go to someone that has responded to your post rather than checking your email or looking through ones you are involved in........If you can already do this it would save a ton of time..........................
even i'm suffering from the same problem ,like this it really consume alot time to look who have respondd to our links..
@kiwidipa (2854)
hopefully the new additions coming out before the end of the month will help all of that out............
let's hope so
@ssh123 (31104)
Yes. All topics have to be categoried so that people can choose and answer.
ya right,, there should be categories,, anyways thank you for responding
@ssh123 (31104)
You are welcome. I think mylot has already carried out many of the suggestions made by users and in a weeks time there will be lot of changes.
That is a great idea! Yes, that would make it much easier. Also, is there an easier way to get back to the list of discussions after you post a reply? I am always hitting the back button 5 or 6 times just to get back.
thank you for responding,,,
I just started, so I haven't exactly got the ease of navigation as a regular does. I think it would be easier to have categories. Oh yeah - is there a way to look the replies to your answers without going back throught the entire post and searching? Just wondering...I'm a newbie and need a little help here, lol. Thanks!
mylot is launching a newer version in november, let's see how it'll be,
anyways thank you for responding..
@tater03 (1765)
Yes, I think it would be easier.
ya i agree there should be categories in mylot then it'll be alot easier,, anyways thank you for responding
@nancygibson (3738)
• France
It could help, compared to Yahoo Answers I find this a lot harder to navigate. I do prefer the way you can have a conversation here rather than being limited to one answer, but finding a topic you havent just answered is a bit trickier, headings would help I think
ya it would help,, anyways thankyou for mreply
i guess it could help. I don't search topics so it won't bother me. I answer to the front page etc. You may get your wish mylot is doing great things.
i am saying this because ometimes most of the topics are left due to this if mylot make categories then it'll be a lot easier..
I have no problem with it. anything to make it easy to answer everyone. Thanks
thanks for your good response
@anandsaab (590)
hello freinds ...In my opinion there should not be categeries because the people have to find out what they want to get.We have to sweat atlest a little to get some money.The people should be able to answer any questions irrespective of any topic.Dont get offended,because this is only my opinion.
thanks for reply..friend..
I dont know. Then some peoples responces might never get answered. I kinda like it the way it is now.
ya even i think so..anyways thanks for yor response..
@whitish (1409)
yes
thank for reply whitish..
@LovingIt (5398)
Yes and no. In a way, it would help because you could more easily find the topic you wish to find. I'm a member of othe message board that do this. The disadvantage is that you tend to stay in the same area all the time instead of wandering around the place and finding new areas and discussions to explore.
I was just thinking about this-I would find it easier to navigate, and would probably find many interesting discussions that I wouldn't otherwise come across. I do like the fact that we can tag our own discussions here though, and I like how links are incorporated into the posts and "similar discussions" pop up at the bottom of the page when I read a discussion.
thank for you reply?
@charlesming (1866)
yes we should! easier to sort stuff that we do wanna see. hope the creators are seeing this! :)
thanks for you reponse..
@neon2000 (2762)
definitely, it helps having categories but like other posters, i go quickly answering any at the front page here. :)
even i do so..but let's hope mylot will make categories..anyways thanks for reply..
@ossie16d (11834)
Yes it probably would be easier and maybe something like this will happen with the upgrade that is currently underway. In the meantime, I use the search function to find topics that I am interested in plus every day I try to do some of the BrainBusters. Some of them are good and just get overlooked in the rush of other discussions.
ya you are right it is underway...thanks for posting your reply...
@makatron (503)
• Dominican Republic
hell yeah!! just like the forums work
ya exactly like forums..thanks for your reply.
@marsha001 (675)
Yes,it would definitely be much easier.
every body wants this let's hope it'll make categories...thank you for your reply..
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
Yes i think that you have a perfect idea because a feature like this is going to help us all. maybe it will come with the next version of mylot which is coming in a few days. But i think that the best think that you have to do is to send an email at mylot and inform them about your idea.
ya there sholf be categories it'll make us easy to respond right...anyways thank you for responding..
@hush5605 (674)
I think categories would make it easier for us to find topics that interest us.
ya it'llbe more easier ..to repond or find any topics. let's see because mylot is upgrading some things in november.... anyways thankyou for responding
True that true that true that yes, that would be very helpful
thank you heila abram for responding..