If you won the Lottery what whould you do with the money??

@gevatsh (322)
Israel
February 9, 2007 7:31am CST
i whould give to poor some money (: buy myself a big home... and new computer lol :D duno haha what about you??
1 person likes this
5 responses
@hopeful28 (1439)
• Singapore
10 Feb 07
For me, 10% of it will be tithed, after that I would like to pay up for my apartment which is on lease, at least three quarters if possible - you forgot to add the amount of winnings!! If it was like US$200,000.00, then I will follow the above plan. After that, I will upgrade my computer so that I don't have to bear with the slow speed. The rest, put in a fixed deposit to earn interest or invest somewhere. Thank you for listening to my dream!
9 Feb 07
Pay my bills and get my mothers mortgage clear so she can live mortgage free. Then I would move out to Tenerife away from the cold snap of England lol Lynn-Marie
• Philippines
9 Feb 07
Winning the lottery is really a lot of money. If i won the lottery, i will really use it wisely. A part of it maybe around 60% will be place in my bank account for my future use. The rest of the 40% will be given to my parents, brother and sisters just to help them in anyway i can. PArt of it will be given to my church and as well charitable institutions. Thats how i will spend the money. i will be lot happier if i were able to help other people than to keep the money by myself.
@cabergren (1181)
• United States
9 Feb 07
I would pay off all my bills. Definitely go on a long vacation. And of course I would give a lot to my family. After they are so important in your life.
@badkat83 (1621)
• United States
9 Feb 07
I would pay off my bills for one. Then I would put money in an account for both of my children. I never really have done anything for my kids. My son has a bank account but not much money in there. I would like him to go to college.