What Do you prefer

Malaysia
What do you prefer between laptop or desktop and what is your reason to use it?
I prefer a laptop because I can bring it anywhere. Even when I have to travel abroad. Its very handy and there are laptop models now that were really so small. It has also less radiation. Its also easy to store unlike the desktop computers. Weve got have a table for them unlike the laptop. We could use it even while in bed.
its depends upon the money and cofiguration in my college i used desktop now i m using laptop.
@hh9905 (1275)
Currently, i am using both. However, i like using laptop better than desktop since i get to carry them wherever i go. It's very convenient for me especially if i had to go out on business trips. I also get to connect to the internet via 3G anytime and almost anywhere. For me, my choice would definitely be a laptop.
@mr_ular (842)
At the moment, i am using laptop. I am very much comfortable using laptop because i get to carry it wherever i go. This is important as i travel a lot. Besides, using my mobile phone as a modem made it easy for me to stay in touch and connected to the internet whenever and wherever i want.
I have both, but I prefer my laptop. It is easier for me to sit on the couch and do my work; I can take it to school; I can lock it up; and I can take it on vacation or trips! It just makes life a lot easier!
@rhinoboy (2129)
I got a laptop for home because I used to have a really small house and couldn't afford to take up so much space with a desk and chair for the PC. When the time came for a new computer, I got the laptop and ditched my desk. I do find it harder to work on the laptop though. When editing photos the touchpad is harder to use than a mouse and I'm an accountant so i use the separate number keypad on a normal keyboard which my laptop doesn't have. I can get ones to use with the laptop via usb, but it's barely worth the trouble of connecting them.
@bufu2u (445)
Laptop is my favoriate.Becsouse it has less radiation.and then i can use it on the bed.and i can bring it outside when i travel.It is convient than desktop and light thant desktop.