Crying BAby Next Door!!!!

what should i do, I just had a baby myself and while i stayed home for maternity leave i noticed a baby next door crying for hours of the day, i live in a townhouse and the lady next to me has a day care, she does not have any baby's of her own so it must be someone else's and i just dont know if i should say anything, it was so bad one day i almost went over there to ask her if she needed help, what do you think i should do?????
I think you should try and have a chat with her about babies in general and maybe ask whether she ever hears yours crying as you think the walls are pretty thin etc and see whether she gets the hint and mentions about hers.
@rhinoboy (2129)
If you believe that a baby is being neglegted or harmed in any way, you should see that something is done. Perhaps you could call round to make friends with the person. It would probably be nice for both of you to help eachother with the babies and give eachother some adult company. If you would rather not go there yourself, you should contact social services if you'r econcerned for the babys welfare.