What colour?

@yogesh66 (1118)
what colour should i paint my front door - its a Georgian style frontage to the house with a pvc door in white -with that CHUNKY white architrave type thing round the door its a new build- so do i choose BLACK OR RED!
I didn't know you could paint PVC. I think I would choose black as its really classy and I've always liked the idea of having a house with a black front door. Unfortunately my houses have either had wooden varnished doors or been PVC so I haven't been able to paint them.
my Mum said you can buy special paint for PVC doors that is specifically made for PVC doors. http://www.aquasurtech-oem.com/products-pvc.html
@kavita23 (2996)
Your front door should be the bull's eye of your home, the first thing your eye focuses on. The color should say, "welcome, here I am". What color says that more than red! Paint your door red:) happy mylot day.
Can you paint PVC doors? Personally I'd change the door for a nice traditional wooden one and paint it dark green - I have a Victorian house with a wooden door with stained glass in it and I've painted it dark green. I reckon it looks well posh!
• Hyderabad, India
Magnolia is still the best selling color paint for a reason – plain shades ... Freshen it up by black the front door i look awasome
check what paint you use before you paint the upvc door, it may not stick to the upvc, I don't think they where intended to be painted just check the instructions on the paint before using it. Black is good, we have Bottle Green is very classy.