if your spouse will DIE, WOULD YOU STILL LOVE HIM/HER?

@ela2pso (364)
February 12, 2007 10:07pm CST
that was really a question to all couples...
1 person likes this
1 response
• India
13 Feb 07
I don't know how precise I can be, but there is 95% chances that I would still love her. the rest 5% is just illusion.
1 person likes this