When something is wrong with your pc, who/what will u usually turn to for help?

@alen0224 (528)
February 13, 2007 9:59am CST
I purchased my computer 2 years ago, and now it is unfashionable and often does not work well. When it does not work well, i often go to internet for help by using search engine, typing in some key words of what my computer works, finding the information that is similar with my pc and following its guide. Mostly it is done. Sometimes I will turn to someone that is expert in computer for his help when the internet doesn't work. What about you?
No responses