ebook....

@zugedanit (1958)
I have a small ebook I'm trying to sell by using some Google AdWords adverts (and other links), but for the life of me, I can't seem to get any of the people who come to the information page for the book to convert into buyers. Are there best practices with these targeted pages?
@byfaithonly (10716)
It would help if I had the address of your page but: 1)keywords are important - content on page needs to be quality writen containing keywords that people would put into a search engine if they were looking for the information provided in your ebook 2)submit your page to search engines and directories 3)do a search for "ebook directories" you can submit your ebook to these, many are free 4)offer an e-course related to the topic of your ebook and then include link to your landing page these are a few suggestions, a few weeks ago I finished an ebook for a client on internet marketing