YAY I GOT A "9" on my first mylot star !!

Australia
yay im so happy !! i got a 9 !! what was your first mylot star ?? is this a good first score ?
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Congratulations! Yes, 9 is an excellent rating. That's my number as well[:)]. I only got to have a 10 star one day, but it must be very difficult to maintain because the following day it dropped again to 9 and it has never risen again. So, keep up the good work and good luck.
@mr_ular (842)
Wow, congratulations! I supposed that is a very good star rating. I only got a five when i first got my star rating. You must be giving good responds as well as discussions topic here. Well done my friend!
@creationhub (3070)
Nine is definetely a great star award. Especially when we earn it right from the beginning. I had a red 9 star eversince I was awarded and it remained so till today. Keep up more quality posts. We all need them and badly indeed.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
You are doing great:) congratulations:) My first star was also 9 and soon it went up to 10 :) keep posting quality discussions and responses and you will be fine :)