Was Pink homeless at one time?

@saralee1 (1983)
Some of Pink's songs seem so sad, as if she were a runaway or something. Anyways, I mean no disrespect to Pink at all, however I heard at one time she was homeless and on the streets as a child. anyone hear about this?
I happen to love pink very much. I have never hear this about her. I do hope she was at one point. As a person who was homeless before. It teaches you a lot about other people. How to cope under pressure and the respect of ones views. +
i read somewhere in a magazine that when she was a teenager she spent over a year out on the streets. no clue if its the thruth though.
Well your topic intrigued me so I went looking for an answer. I can not find anything that says she was ever homeless. I did read that her songs are to reflect real life and that real life can suck at times. Hope that helps.