Are you new to mylot, I now you don't SLEEP?

Wow i'm tired but it's so hard to put down the virtual pencil.Do you sleep less lately?If you answer this question,You may have a small addiction.I can give good advice,GO TO BED!Of course I should also...SSSSSSSSS
@SKLC_PT (1234)
Yep sleeping decreased considerably, I can sometimes stay until 6am on mylot, even if I don't post all that much I'll always be cruising around the topics. I think it can be extremely addictive. There's still gonna be an organization called the myLot anonymous hihihi bet you they'll have a lot of people!
@ssh123 (31104)
Firstly, a person becomes member, he gets excitement and due to this he tries to spend more time at mylot. Secondly, there is bound to confusion with regard to payments, posting, responses, referrals etc. In order to find out through guidelines and by reading others' responses, they tend to spend more time and less sleep. Thirdly, a new member trying to be cautious goes little slow and that takes time. With all these factors, one tend to more time than required in the beginning. Once they get used to the system, when site becomes user friendly for them, there will not be sleeplessness.