earn extra money??

@cuyyew (78)
Malaysia
do you ever heard of ppc???it stand for pay per click.is time for u to earn some pocket money through this program.take the opportunity by clicking this link www.egcash.com/index.php?refid=cuy
@cute15 (339)
have many paying site but what the real site and not scam many paying site is scammer and not true i want to try all of them but i am afraid because to the other site need my credit card detail i am so very afraid to gave it to them now how to find a real site plsss help me
@batulboy (197)
is this easier? is this reliable?
There are many scam sites on the net so I make it a point to be very careful when choosing my gigs online. I am happy to get a legitimate work as a freelance writer. If you want to get freelance jobs, I suggest, you visit www.craigslist.com. There are many categories there and you may choose for yourself what you want to see. If you have a friendster account, you may simply create an OLX log on. I get my freelance jobs from this two sites. Good luck.
• Thailand
i also have listed online money making opportunities in my blog http://www.angels-moneyonline.blogspot.com.
thats reall greatthat u sharing your information but i would suggest not go for ppc site coz 99% of them are scam and they dnt pay so beaware