nokia Vs, sony Ericcson

Who are the leaders in the mobile industry?? which company has the best mobile models??
@diillu (5128)
I think nokia is leading mobile industry as many people supports it but about the phone model..Sony ericson is the best. It has different styles and good one..along with a good look sony ericsson has different features in mobiles. So i think though nokia is ruling the mobile industry..sony ericcson has the best model phones.
@binny29 (1527)
nokia has a good market value and fetches u good amount if ur wanna sale it so definitely nokia is the best
@chiyosan (29383)
nokia has more models in the market. they release a new one almost every month! and with this i think the quality is sacrificed. i have heard too much about those new phones coming out of the market without any support at all and with too many problems, technically speaking. i'd go for ericcson
@binny29 (1527)
according to me nokia is the best the handset lasts for long and is a trustworthy company,so my vote goes for nokia
@nehaaaa (1748)
Nokia...has the best mobile models..