where do a go to get a paternity test

May 29, 2006 8:08am CST
I am batteling the mother of mt two children. She refuses to let me see them and unfortunatly i'm not on birth certificats. I am getting the run around from all offices in the state of arizona. I haven't seen my kids in 3 months. I want to get this done asap. please if someone can help me find informaton or point me in the right direction
1 person likes this
1 response
@Andy77 (432)
• United States
1 Aug 06
You need an attorney, because you alone cannot be tested for paternity. The children also have to be tested so the lab can compare your DNA to theirs. Probably, their mother will say no. So, get a lawyer and take it to court.