if you could be able to travel tomorrow...

where would you go?
@Willowlady (10666)
Tha Mall of the Americas!!! That is if I had the money and could take the time and was able to travel since I have been snowed in for a week due to the blizzard a few days ago. The Mall has been somewhere I have been wanting to go see since I heard about it. Seems like it would be good destination for fun.
where is it exactly?is it new?haven't heard of it buit for sure it got lots of stuff!
@ajinomoto23 (1057)
Last Feb. 17, I joined my group the Blue Army - we went to San Jose Tarlac - We visited the monastery - The Relic of the True Cross is placed. You can come to Tarlac and have a pilgrimage in the Monastery. You will find peace. The Gregorian Chant is played. You will find new energy in life.
that is the first time i've heard of that.sounds relaxing and very solemn,i'dliketo try that someday.tralca ,however,is farfrom laguna.did you spent the whole day there or you had and overnight or something?