Passover vs Easter

Happy Passover - Wishing you a Happy Passover This Year :D
@meme0907 (3481)
I grew up celebrating easter as our spring religous holiday but as I've read & learned more about Passover I came to realize that Easter is not Biblical but rather a tradition of man & our Father tells us not to forget the Passover. Now, I know there are some Christians out there who might take offense to this discussion but please investigate what I've said in your Bible,Jesus became our Lamb sacrificed & we are not to forget that. Have a Blessed Day :)
@azriel (2108)
Don't worry, no offense taken. The learned Christians knows about the history of our religion, and yes, it is a combination of Christianity and Pagan. It all dates back to the time when Christians missionaries are still spreading the word to Pagans. Instead of attacking the Pagan religion directly, they (the missionaries) transform the Pagan practices into Christian ones. There are two reasons for this. One, in order for the new religion to not stand out, thus avoiding persecutions and two, so that the new converts might live to make new converts. Interesting fact: the term Easter was derived from the Pagan festival and is the name of the Saxon goddess of spring and offspring, Eastre.
@meme0907 (3481)
Wow azriel you really know your facts So, do you celebrate Passover? I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong w/ having an easter celebration- we just stopped doing it on Sunday so as not to take away from what God truely wanted us to always remember & tell our children about Passover. +'s 4 U :)