Mobile Home Contractors...........

May 29, 2006 8:59am CST
Please could you tell me if in Washington State, a General Contractor has to have some kind of specialty license to prepare the site for, and install manufactured homes. The one I have hired has a General Contract's license, but I have been told he is required to have some additional training. Please advise.
No responses