Benefits of knowing more languages

@SHINE333 (1284)
One of my friends father know more than 9 languages he is a military man. He talk very fuelty and can write 8 of them and it has really helped him many ways and even he has his own transalting office were he gets a high income as a translator.
@jotace (2094)
• Spain
Yes, it's really good to be able to speak many languages. I can speak fluently Spanish and English (and I have some basic knowledge of French, German and Italian). To take an obvious example, we wouldn't be able to use myLot if we couldn't speak English[:)].
Yes I agree with you and admire you too . I just learn English and speak Marine and I want to study some other language .
@filchi (291)
• Netherlands
Its really a very big advantage if you are multi lingual...aside fr its not hard for you to go around the world and meet people, it is very effective if you speak same language too. Then see, it adds his income.
@sonluci (63)
its very good man i thing he is very intellgent .it is not a jock to speak 9 languages and write 8.it is very tough.