Do musical ringtones drive you crazy?

@kbkbooks (7028)
Remember when cellphones just rang? Remember when they began just vibrating, and embarassing men and women alike who didn't expect their pockets to tickle them in such surprising ways? I think vibrating ring mode is the best thing in terms of being in public like a restaurant, or a church or even in school. Now that the mode is to have something musical and we hear concertos and rock songs notifying people of their communications, doesn't it just drive your crazy? I think it's totally rude to answer a cellphone if you're in church or on a date. And I think that young people should be absolutely required to either leave their phones at home or at least OFF during classes. Ringing randomly in public is bad enough. We don't need to know your musical preferencesm too. In my opinion this is just a fad, and it's stupid.
@busta1 (1029)
no they dnt...how will u kno if u have a call if u dnt a have ring tone on ur fone..lol