Does money matter more than love to you??????

Oman
Hi,I just had a question in my my mind tht does money matter more to u tht love?Plz tell me i wanna knw wht other people think.Ithink tht money matters more than love bcoz if u dont have money u cannot bare the expenses of gift etc etc tht play an important role in love relationship.So plz tell wht matters to u and why ????
Love will always come over money for me. Sure money is important for lotss of stuff. But what's your money going to do for you if you don't have love? Plus, you don't need money to show someone how much you love her. With money you can't prove anything else than the fact that you have money, but it's not through buying stuff that you can really prove you love someone. But don't get me wrong, I still need money to pay for life. But without love, I wouldn't care about how much money I had.
@aries_0325 (3062)
No, love is more than money. For me, I will choose a love first. Because I don't want money. Maybe if I have and the one I love help a lot to make more money. If you and your love work together, you can get more money rather you are alone.