What is your favorite Christmas activity?

I love to make cookis with my family, and stay up late on Christmas eve watching movies or just doing whatever.
@tentwo67 (3384)
For the last 7-8 years there has been a phenomenal Christmas lights display at a local garden and I try to attend at least once each holiday season - sometimes more than once. It's unbelievable.
• Nigeria
yes dearie it is unbelieveable when you attend christmas for that little while. and its just wonderful to see the lights everywhere. and i must tell u the lights do unbelieveable wonders. keep date with it.
I love to put up my tree and my lights. I love to put out the cookies for santa and eat them right on up. LOL
you mean Santa doesn't eat them? I'm confused, haha.
I like to decorate for christmas.
It's always good. :)
@deadzone (602)
i love to buy gifts for children and decorate Xmas tree.
@sbeauty (5871)
I love Christmas Eve candlelight services at church.
Decorating the tree and watching it all lit up in the dark.
@rmuxagirl (7568)
my favorite CHristmas activity is going to mid-night service and haveing the servce by candle light then singing all the Christmas hymns as we celebrate the birth of Christ.
• Nigeria
moving with friends that could change the world for good. definitely this makes the world a better place to leave in doesn't it?
@erielle (1281)
Yule log
Opening presents, you just can't beat it. Not to mention watching all the old movies that are constantly on like Die Hard and Cliffhanger! They're becomming rare though. :(
I like to eat treats that other people make and give to us. MMMMmmmm
We are Hindus, and we dont celebrate Christmas in a big way. But we do decorate the Christmas Tree, and i love that a lot. We have been doing this since childhood. Thats christmas for us.. a good christmas tree and lots of cake and drinks.