Ronaldinho or Puyol

@MKpack22 (307)
Who do you think is a more influential player for the club, Ronaldinho, a two-time World Player of the Year, or Carles Puyol, team captain and one of the best defenders ever?
@tyf1112 (153)
One of todays rumours and what are your thoughts???? until hes signed on the dotted line i cant see it happening,my opinion would be he went to AC Milan in a swap deal with Kaka.
puyoll..barca existed b4 dinho..barca will exist after him..messi,etoo n henry r gud enuff to cope up..but once puyol goes we will leake goal by dozens on a ground as huge as the nou camp.!!
Puyol is a symbol for barcelona like raul is for real or gerrard for liverpool, I think he will never leave Barcelona so Carles Puyol is my choice
hm i think ronaldinho is the most influential player for the club, in barcelona ronaldinho have great affect in the team situation or in field ronaldinho always became the creator for team attack, so i think ronaldinho more influential than carlos puyol..
@paulick (533)
• Denmark
I don't know actually.... The matches i've seen whe Ronaldinho have not played, barca could not create anything from the middle and up. But with out Poyol barca does not have a defence.....
@Makoy1983 (1086)
ronaldinho
i think puyol is a better captain - mostly because of the fact that he has been in the spanish league for much longer and is better suited to handle barca - plus i think that puyol is an understated captain... ronaldinho is influential when it comes to gameplay... but puyol is better suited to be captain
• Portugal
without a doubt Ronaldinho.the best player in the world...
@andihs (92)
ronaldinho... he is barcelona, n barcelona is ronaldinho...
@shamanhot (137)
I always stress on this... You cannot compare a defender and a striker/midfielder. Its like comparing chocolate cake and an onion! Both are ranked as some of the best players out there. They deserve it. The team cannot do without both of them. A weak defense is useless even if you can score goals and a weak offense is useless with an iron wall defense. Everything has a balance. In my opinion, they have a great set of players. i think Deco and E'to also play a great part in the team. Another amazing player which will soon spearhead Barcelona and his country, Argentina is Lionel Messi. He is the upcoming start who even Ronaldinho regards as the best player in the world. He is someone to watch in the future.
Ronaldinho because he is the goal scorer and probably has a bigger effect on the team, but Puyol is a veteran leader and captain.
@Zinediin (97)
• Estonia
Both of them.
• Nepal
Ronaldiniho...