Interests?

I've notice, there are discussions posted in different interests. What I am wondering, what are the most popular interests? It seems logical that th most popular interest will bring about more responses to your discussions, since it is more active.
@cassidy22 (2975)
If you go to your interests page... it shows a number underneath. That number is the number of mylottians that are IN that interest. They are listed in that order, from largest to smallest. SO you can see in your own set of interests, which ones have the most members.
Wow! I did not notice this at all. Thank you so much.
@istanto (8572)
not really popular, some people browse discussions via interest and other just browse it from outside. look on mylot.com interest it's have much discussions.
I don't know this at all. I know I have many interests,but never knew it had popularity. I will hope to see the answer here soon. Thanks
I suggest you check out Cassidy's reply to my question. Seems like that is the answer to my question.