do anyone suffers with chest pain at the age of 40?

February 21, 2007 10:16pm CST
i'm suffering with this pain for more than a occurs only when i climb uphill.done angiogram and every other tests but the pain still exists.doc has advised me to take tenolol as he found nthng except a MVP(mitral valve prolapse).Now he has prescribed me INDERAL40.well can anyone is having the same probs like me? if so can u come out with a discussion plz???
1 response
@ajinomoto23 (1057)
• Philippines
22 Feb 07
Hypertension is a significant health problem.Take a long walk everyday. Walking is the best cardio exercise. 10,000 steps if you can.