My girl frind has got COLD/FLU.

February 23, 2007 7:07am CST
Is there any way i can help her to impress her. What do you do if your GF suffer such problem?
2 responses
@kelly60 (4548)
• United States
23 Feb 07
You could take her to the doctor, and give her whatever treatment the doctor prescribes. In addition you could pamper her by making sure she has plenty of fluids, tissues, etc. Make sure she gets plenty of rest though. There is such a thing as too much pampering.
@samson1967 (7422)
• India
23 Feb 07
Take her to doctor at your expenses. and give her the medicines from your hand. Massage her throat and nose with Eucalyptus oil.