who loves classic novels here?

@coolchai (614)
ilove jane eyre..how about you?
I love Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment and The idiot are amazing book. Also Emile Zola is an extraordinary writer, he novels are based on human desires, needs and desperation, sounds depressing but they are so vivid, you live the story as you read it. D H Lawrence is another favourite of mine Sons and Lovers and Women in Love are very moving stories. I have found that alot of modern writers just cannot live up to the standards of such great classical writers and I always go back to their novels. I haven't read any of the Bronte Sisters work, but I know it is suppose to be very good. I hope one day to get back to reading once i have finished studying.
@coolchai (614)
thanks but try to read bronte theyre cool =)
• Pakistan
well i love jane eyre. every summer i read it, and never get bored. classics are timeless. everytime you read it u get renewed entertainment. i have read many classics, Pride and Prejudice, Woman in White, Moonstone, all of Jane Austen's classics but my favourite is Jane Eyre, no book has ever matched its unique passion . !
@misslara (43)
I love "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen! Elizabeth's rejection speech to Darcy? So cutting! His subsequent chivalrous behaviour? Awesome! The resolution? Love it!