My Father came back to us. what I supposed to do.....

February 25, 2007 8:35pm CST
my mother and my father have been divorce for 8 years. my mother and all of his son get abused for a year. my father cheating!! i think it is not fair for us to be treated like that. he married the woman and change his relogion. even so he was not change!! he remain brutal. so my mother divorce with my father. but several days ago he came back to us. we think that he is change, turn in to a good father for us but I guess that was a empty space. he always intimidate us to deny our mother and his parents in law. What should we do to face this problem?
2 people like this
2 responses
• Canada
26 Feb 07
Your father does not sound like a very fair man and I think I would tell him that you are all more happy with him not in your life . And that if he cared anything about you at all he would understand how you feel . Best of luck !!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
26 Feb 07
Try and talk to your mother about getting some help. Your mother should never want to be with someone who abuses her and you should not be exposed to that either. You should also find a counselor or someone to advise you and maybe you will be able to help your mother out of the situation. You mentioned religion, well, talk to your pastor. Don't be ashamed or afraid, this kind of thing happens all the time. And pray about this, God will change your situation in due time, have faith.