Being taken advantage of...

What makes you feel that people are taking advantage of you? I think, for me, that's the worst feeling in the world.
@Willowlady (10666)
I don't believe that anyone takes advantage of me. If they would it would have to benefit me in some way and it would be my goal to make it so. Not sure what you situtation is, maybe you need a new friend. Certainly do not hang about with those that abuse your friendship. Good luck at taking control of your life and the things that you can for the betterment of you.
@Rexy_leigh (1189)
Sad but true! there are really some people who are fond of taking advantage in somebody's kindness, generosity, and even in their weaknesses. And yeah, that would be the worst feeling and experience I've ever have if am gonna find out that some people are just taking advantage of me.
@patrice7 (1197)
hello jackbravo!. i havent really been taken adavntage of or i may not be aware of it but then i again i can understand that it may be the worst feeling in the world.. see when i think about it people can use me for their own agendum and they can lie to me that they care about me and i may fall for that and when i discover that i was just ebing used i will certainly feel bad because i have invested my trust in that person and i have considered that person as family and all the while he was just laughing at my stupidity as he continues to leech on me.. i agree that it is one of the worst feelings in the world.