Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Vol 1

I bought a copy of this (vinyl lps) in my local market some time ago. It turns out that side 4 which should contain Fanfare for The Common Man and Pirates has something completely different on it - starts with a version of "Here Comes The Night" (who did that back in the sixties?). What's this all about - is it a rare faulty pressing??
@umart13 (841)
You are a Lucky Man! There are a number of songs with the title "Here Comes the Night", e.g. Beach Boys and Van Morrison. But it looks like you have a rare copy of ELP Works Vol1. It might even be a Vinyl bootleg. There seem to have been a lot of ELP bootlegs floating around in the 1970s. I just have a normal version. Best of luck. UMart
@vipul20044 (5799)
What is the book all about I love to read, if it is good i will buy and try it
@myklj999 (13702)
• Olney, Illinois
I had something like this occur years back--I bought a copy of Cheech Y Chong's "Big Bambu"; side 1 was correct but side 2 was from their 1st album.