Bad Mother-in-Laws???

@shalwani (760)
Pakistan
DO you face difficulty in dealing with your mother in law??? Any past experiences or incidents please share... Also suggest how we can avoid tussles with mother in laws?
My daughters father does nothing at all for her. Now his mother will buy her dresses for church even shoes. Now get this. My daughter does not go to church with her grandmother. She also lives in Miami and the grand mother lives in NY. My daughter can't take the clothes home with her. Now last year my ex mother I L. asked if she can file karisma on he taxes I said yes. she took karisma shopping for 125.00 and this was because we were in NY. She does not send money or goods to Miami. She called me and asked me if she could file karisma this year. Si I said no. She was highly upset talking about how she does good by karisma. I told her that karisma's god father does good by her. food ,clothing,cash,visits to Miami,etc. I also told her how she knows her son does nothing for karisma. Why did she flip out over this. Don't be talking about winston. Lord I had to give it to her. Now she is not calling these days. I say so what. We have lost nothing.
@netpiper1 (161)
• Pakistan
If you realized that your mother in law is your own mother then nothing goes wrong or any tussel between you both.
@lpipe0240 (1161)
I've had my up and downs with the in-laws over the years. Just as I though things were getting better, something would happen. Right now things are going good. I think the best thing to do is just continue to try your best and visit them often. If you need advice from a parent, call your mother in law and ask what she think. This might show her you respect her enough and need her help.