what keeps u going?

@Fishish (698)
day after day, week after week, year after year...we just go on and on..but what is your inspiration in tough times? what keeps u going on? is it love, or high aims in life or ...what?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
What keeps me going is the hope and dream that things will get better
what keeps me going is my idea that i am a storehouse of energy. i am very energetic and i can just go on working. that keeps me confident. and my driving force is also my idea that i am better than others and i hav a point to prove...aims to fulfil for my own satisfaction..
I have to say out of all the things i have been through. I know it is my daughters smile. I sit by her at night and watch her sleeping. I listen to her grind her teeth. I even hear a loud grumble or 2. I can't say much else makes me feel so good. I give her kisses on he fore head at night. all the way down her cheek to he chin. She is a big girl now 12. She is getting to be shy of hugs and kisses when friends are around. I tell her no problem. I always get them at night. She smiles all the time when she feels my kisses. However in a really deep sleep she would not know I am there. The funny thing is she is looking forward to it every night. So my strength to go on is my daughter's smile.