Moose

Ok, so here is a story. I dont know how many of you have ever encountered a Moose. But they are MEAN. I was driving along our road one day and the moose was on the side of the road. I looked at him and he looked at me. It was a dirt road so I slowed to about 20 and kept going. You cant just stop on a dirt road or you will spin out so I slowed. Then all of the sudden the thing lowered his head and ran straight tword my car. It slid up the hood and into the windshild which luckily didnt break and then it rolled off the other side taking my antenna with him. I saw him lie in the ditch for a minute and then get up and run off. I was left with a HUGE dent in my hood and no radio. Any one else here had a moose experience??
@bhchy1 (6052)
Not exactly a moose..but we have Elk every where here...they can do great damage to your car so I am always looking out for them..especially when there is fires or prescribed burns going on in the forest..It brings them out to the road in droves..
yeah, we have a lot of elk here too. We have been having a bad fire year here ourselves.