Desperate to move out, but with no money!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO??!!

I have just about had enough of this stress while living in my parents' house and being trapped in a dysfunctional family I have had to endure since the early '90s. You see, I have had a strong desire to move out of my parents' house and have a place of my own so that I don't have to put up with constant, annoying family interferences. I have had to tolerate and endure my old man who causes me and my mom severe trouble by jumping on my back whenever he gets the chance. Every time I get on my computer at home while he is here he keeps running me off of there and always complains about my room! He even tries to fight me barehandedly! Also, when he's here he keeps making that "SHKRIFF-SHKRIFF-SHKRIFF" scraping sound that gets on my nerves, and he smells of alcoholic drinks and cigarettes. My mom is so pessimistic, hopeless and scared so much that it sapped me of my energy. She smokes and drinks because her nerves are so torn up because of living with that "boot camp drill seargeant". No wonder I can't get a job because of them. But that's not all. My older sisters are so crazy and so "ghetto" that its unbearable! Every time I have to ride with them I can't listen to the radio; only christian stuff! And she brings another annoyance just to ruin my trips. My little parasite of a sister also hogs the computer during the day time every time I come home, and drains my vitality with her annoyances, and it has been that way since the mid-90s. I can't even concentrate on what I am doing ehen she's in the same room where I am. Living in the same house for almost 2 decades with such emotional vampires almost made me just as pessimistic and hopeless as mom. I am still trying to find a job, but my chances of landing one are getting slim as I didn't get any notification from the jobs I have signed up for. I have no money, and moving/relocation to another place may cost me about millions of dollars! I don't want to die living in my parents' house for the rest of my life with emotional vampires that sap me of my energy. I have bad health already, and I am getting desperate!