Jumong

@rozebara (139)
Jumong starring by Song II Kook is really a great movie, this movie is basically a true story from 180 B.C. it inspired me a lot, we use to learn how ancient soldier in korea be so brave and smart by handling war..There's a lot of teaching in here,lots of emotions,they never stop discovering new knowledge and working so hard for creating new ideas to make their force more powerful, discovering new country in not any easy task, they face lots of troubles and trials they dont mind the pain they feel but you can see the courage in their hearts. This movies makes your heart melt specially the story of Jumong's life is an extra ordinary thing.
I agree that it was incredible. Its one of a kind. I was it daily and my day wont be complete with out it. I had started a discussion about jumong. You might wanna participate. Here is the link to that: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1160685.aspx#up_vY8Cnp7YCa20eUWCRQEvr1EORnEq8PWmqA%2b2cEfKNek%3d Thank you very much and keep on watching Jumong.
yes, I do really love jumong. I can't sleep if i havent watch but unfortunately when i get my new job last june i have no time watching jumong and its so sad. The story is not only good but also it has a moral value. Hope there is one site i can watch jumong in tagalog version.