Is online flirting becoming an accepted trend..???

@hirals (1736)
I have been using the next since last 8 years....as days go by I see a lot of people visting cyber-cafe. The reason given by many is " To check mails " . But in reality these young & old visit the cafe with only 1 intention i.e. to have online chat. From there begins the voyage of " Online Flirt ". Has online flirt become an accepted trend?
@ironstruck (2299)
Yes, and more than just flirting. There are dozens.....no, hundreds of dating sites on the net now and they far surpass flirting. It is VERY accepted now to flirt online and maybe even meet your true love. I see nothing wrong with it. If I begin talking to a woman online for weeks or months, I will learn much about her character and way of life. As she will learn about me. You can talk about your interests and even exchange pictures. My daughter met a fellow on line and they were married last year and appear very happy. My son met an amazing woman here in our city online and they now live together. She is very intelligent and a Registered Nurse. They also get along very well. So to answer your question. Yes. I believe flirting and even more is quite acceptable online. I believe it has brought many people together who might otherwise have spent that time alone with no one special.