I love all animals, but cats at most, Which animals do you love at most ?

Slovenia
I love all animals, but cats at most.I already save at least 30 homeless cats and some of them wounded. If I see a wounded/homeless/hungry/,... cat I just can't leave them there. Which are the animals that you really love at most, like me the cats ?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
that is a great thing that you do for cats. I love cats also.
i love small dogs the most mans best friend you know but that is a good thing you do by taking in stray homeless or hurt cats
@megumiart (3782)
I love all animals, too. Bu I think dogs, penguins, turtles, dolphins and whales are amoung my top favs. xD
@marepo (113)
I love a lot the animals ,everyone,and I don't know how to choose what hook more. I have loved a lot always the cats,if I was able I would want to make of my house a kind of Noè's ark. :) But with every animal it is a history to if,a personal history between me and him,that it begins in the moment in which we look at there in the eyes at the first time