Loving two persons at the same time?

Just an hour ago, before I opened mylot, I had a phone conversation with my bestfriend. She opened up with me her current situation in her relationship. She has a boyfriend right now for almost 2 years already, yet she's been dating another guy for almost a month. She feels more comfortable and secured when she's with the one she's been dating. I advised her to choose the one who makes her happy. BUt she said her boyfriend is just too good to be true that she can't let go. Do you think it is still love? I don't think so. Is it really possible to fall in love with two persons at the same time? Or you just love the thought of being in love?
In this kind of situation, I believe between the two, you feel love over the other. It can't be the same feelings you could have for them. That's why I agree with you, she has to choose the one who makes her happy. Not only that, she has to weigh things a zillion times too. REmember that the consequences of one's action depend on the choice of the person. Hence she must be ready on whatever possibility that may come her way once she could now choose one between them. :)