What's the most public place you've kissed?

For me, the New Orleans airport (very recently), but I've also kissed men in bars, on the street...but I felt very loose and since I really didn't know anyone (including the guy I kissed), I felt private about it. You?
@razcal2267 (15577)
I think that anywhere outside my home can be considered public so this question is a but difficult for me to answer. If you are ask where I have kissed my other half with the most people around that is easy. We were in Time Square and were kissing. It was not New Years or anything but it was a rather crowded area.
That counts! Ever find that the most private places are where there are crowds?
@razcal2267 (15577)
Yes, sometimes it really is true that the more public the place the more private it really is
@patootie (3593)
Kissing is public is so common place these days that to be honest I wouldn't think twice about it .. although I do draw the line at OTT passionate snogging .. get a room !! I think it's nice to see a show of spontaneous affection .. gets my 'aaaahhh' vote anyway !!
On my face! Private places I don't talk about!! heh, heh, heh.
That's a girl! It's true if you really think about it...although I meant something like the airport, the mall, the bar...that sort of public! ;) But I getcha!
@nowment (1758)
I am an affectionate person, and will kiss the man in my life, soemtimes on the cheek, sometimes the lips, often in public and private, rarely however do I give a deep passionate kiss in public, I have done this when we were out it was for a pool tournament, and I kissed him before he started shooting, he won, the guys were joking kiss him twice so he wins again, which I did, then it came down to the wire, the other members of the team said to kiss him again for luck, and we were all on a high of coming so close to winning, [winning meant free trip for the team to vegas] So we got a bit deeper into that kiss, it was very passionate, the people are the bar were friends, so I suppose that also makes it very different as well, because there is a comfort zone when you are in a public place but surrounded by friends that you don't have when you are in a public place with just you and your partner. It was a very deep and passionate kiss, and we won the trip to vegas, I don't think the kiss brought him luck, at least not in pool, his skill did that, but I wasn't in the least bit shy or embarrassed by the incident, my friends are mostly married, if they haven't kissed their wives like that, then I don't know how some of them ever managed to stay married. That was the most passionate public kiss, I have had some deeper than just lips brusing kisses but never quite as deep as that time, I like my privacy and I like to respect the needs of others to have privacy.