Salmon recipes anyone?

@brihanna (381)
Ok, maybe it is a little late to ask this, but being a lenten friday, I picked up some salmon for supper. I am not a good seafood cook (as no one else in my family enjoys it) any one have a good quick recipe? Oh, one more question...to decrease the fish smell in the house baked? or fried? or should I throw it on the grill-it is only 22 degrees outside.hahah Thanks
@razcal2267 (15577)
2 or 3 fillet of salmon one lime one lemon 2 tablespoons of chives 2 tablespoons of dill 1/2 - 1 stick of butter softened Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime, 2 tbs of dill and 2 tbs of chives into the softened butter. Place salmon skin side down on a large piece of foil. Smear with the flavored butter. Slice remainder of lemon and lime and lay on top of fish. Enclose all tightly with foil. at 400 for 20 minutes. *The only thing I found that gets rid of the fish odor is when I boil a teaspoon of cloves and half-cup water on the stove.
@LeeLow (116)
If its fresh you could boil it and serve it with potatoes and white sauce.... If you fry it, it is probably most likely to bring a bigger smell of fish in the house same as grilling it. Grilling it is also as nice to eat though!!
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
I'm not a big fan of fish, so the more goop you put on it the better. I frequently fix chicken this way and I think you could salmon too... brush it with some mayonnaise, roll it in a mixture of bread crumbs (canned) and parmesan cheese and bake it. The mayo works better than beaten egg or milk to get the crumbs to stick to it. You could also wrap it tightly in foil and bake it. It will be 'steamed' that way and not smell up the house. I also use flaked salmon any way that I would use tuna.
@Newbie11 (197)
Cut the salmon into small pieces.Marinate the fish pieces with lemon juice,salt,grind onion,grind garlic,chili powder and curd for two hours.Mix the marinate fish pieces with bread crumble.Make a layer over the fish pieces with bread crumble.Then fry the fish pieces till it becomes red.Serve the fried pieces with slices of onion ,greenpepper and sauce.Tasty salmon ready just serve it.