what to do????

My younger brother is getting married and i feel some what ashamed to be present in his marriage as i m still unmarried at 30years.As i decided to settle down in my life.As in Indian society i have to perform some role in his marriage i m hezitent whether i should go in his marriage or not?? KINDLY GUIDE ME!!!
@maddysmommy (16233)
Regardless of how old you are and not being married, shouldn't be an issue. It's your brother your talking about and surely you don't want to miss his special day? I wouldn't thats for sure (but thats just me). I would go if I were you, as I'm sure your brother would be most dissapointed if you didn't go.
Thats fine i also feel the same that his sentiments would be hurt and for the same reason i am to go ....Thanks for your response.
Would it bother you to stay home from his big day? if not I would just stay home. Or you could be blessed that you never rushed into any quick wedding. It's a statement of love for a lifetime. your doing fine at 30 and not married. Any woman who can get a good man to wait until he is ready is blessed. Your brother is hopefully getting married for all the right reasons. If he is then go and wish him the best. I also wish you the best.
Thanks for the suggestion friend.I will def go in his marriage.