What's your favorite paintbrush? :) And your least favorite?

@krayzee (1161)
Romania
My faves are the Faerie and Maraquan ones :) (I like Stone too but it's retired) The one I like least is the Mutant one. How about you?
@heartonfire (4133)
• Denmark
i love the baby and faerie ones...but to be honest i would try any other paint brush that is not red or yellow or smth too common but i dont find any that suits my jub jub:(...do any of you have a paint brush for sale?maybe a baby one?:)....if you wanna become neofriends to exchange items or ideas,add me my nick there is heart_on_fire
@krayzee (1161)
I don't have any paintbrushes but I did send you a friend request :)
@diillu (5130)
I also like faeirie paint brush. And also maraquan then a disco paint brush. These are my favourite paint brush. And about the paint brush that I don't like are ghost paint brush, mutant paint brush, Darigan paint brush. These are the paint brush I don't like. Apart from being higly expensive they give really bad and ugly look to the pets.
@lafavorito (2970)
I don't have a painted pet yet but I'd like to have a baby paintbrush for my red aisha.
@Ysibli (91)
My faves are the darigan and mutant.....i absolutly loath the baby.
@brendalee (6086)
I really don't have much experience with this as I only have one painted pet. Its a wocky and its painted baby. I thought the baby one was cute but it makes my wocky look weird. I want to get him painted shadow next. I like the christmas one too. I don't know too much about the others to say which one I don't like.