Illegall In America

March 10, 2007 10:53pm CST
My friend was in America illegally and was caught and deported.He has waited the 5 years they said before he could legally apply to come back.How do we strat this process?
1 response
@nzinky (822)
• United States
28 Mar 07
In order to be here legally he or she has to go to the American Embassy in their country of origin and apply for a visa then apply to become a citizen of this country sometimes it takes over two or three years to become legal here.... If they are here now and I were you I would tell them to go back to their country and apply for the right to immigrant here........Cause if they get caught here Illegally this time it's a felony...Then they will never be able come here and become a citizen