Spanish Embassy Consulate in Florida, Miami

United States
October 16, 2006 12:53pm CST
I am in FLorida, north miami having a F-1 Student Visa. i would like to visit my Uncle in Spain during the Christmas vaccations for about 15 days. So whats the procedure for that?
1 response
@vipul20044 (5798)
• India
26 Oct 06
Go to the official immigration website at: OR visit your local USA Embassy and ask them there, OR contact a lawyer that works with US immigration, but that will cost you money. Also, some of the travel companies have a lot of immigration/visa how-to's on them.' Good Luck